A small revision of CCR Exif is up. Changes:
- A few typos fixed in the getter and setters of TCustomExifData.
- TExifTag.SetAsString fixed when DataType = tdUndefined.
- A new Boolean property, EnforceASCII, added to TCustomExifData; default value is True so that tags with a data type of tdASCII will now only allow ASCII data to be assigned to them. Set EnforceASCII to False to restore the old, lax behaviour.
- For Delphi 2009, ASCII tags are now surfaced as normal strings; because of this, you shouldn’t cast to TiffString any more when setting a string tag. Furthermore, TiffString is itself now just type def’ed to AnsiString rather than an English AnsiString specifically.
- The Comments property of TCustomExifData now no longer checks for ttImageDescription.
- The ExifVersion and GPSVersion properties of TCustomExifData have changed their types, with the old ones removed.
- The DirectlyPhotographed property of TCustomExifData has been removed and replaced with SceneType.
- The SourceIsDigitalCamera property of TCustomExifData has been removed and replaced with FileSource.
- WritePreciseTimes property of TCustomExifData has become AlwaysWritePreciseTimes.
- drTrue has become drTrueNorth, and drMagnetic now drMagneticNorth.
- ShutterSpeedInMSecs function and GPSDateStamp, GPSDateTimeUTC and GPSDifferentialApplied properties added to TCustomExifData (GPSDateTimeUTC converts and combines the values stored in GPSDateStamp and GPSTimeStampXXX).
- The internal enumerator types have acquired a T prefix.
- Exif List demo added.