Only been a few days, but I quickly came across a couple of bugs in my own code and decided to set about working around bugs in the rich edit control, so a new revision of my AutoCorrect components is up. Change log:
- Fixed backspace not working when acAutoIndent is amongst the options but there is no indentation to reduce.
- Fixed the return key not acting as a trigger key for rich edits that use v3 of the rich edit DLL.
- Moved the TXXXWithAutoCorrect classes to a separate unit, CCR.AutoCorrect.Controls.pas.
- TRichEditWithAutoCorrect now does a bit more than simply expose an AutoCorrectEngine property, since it now works around bugs in the underlying control — specifically, the uncurling of smart quotes and mis-loading of dashes as hyphens when RTF is either streamed or pasted in.
- Fixed ‘enable runtime themes’ option not being checked for the demos’ D2007 project files.
- Added better for/in support to TAutoCorrectEntries when compiling in D2005 or above.
Download from the same place as before; any comments and suggestions are welcome.