I’ve formalised the changes to my Exif reading/writing code I’ve made since the last minor release, so it’s now at v1.1.2. For the individuals who’ve been using the trunk version, there’s no changes beyond updated file headers. Nonetheless, I’ve tagged this release in the repository and uploaded ZIPs for both it and all previous releases to Google Code (see here).
Because of the latter, I’ve also deleted the CodeCentral entries (two less things to remember to update…). Lastly, at some point I’ll get round to updating the trunk with my working version, which has a fair bit of rejigging internally to support a few more image formats beyond JPEG, and consequently, a few interface changes (not many though).
[Edit: I’ve now updated the trunk with the 1.5.0 beta code, the main structural change being CCR.Exif.JPEGUtils.pas effectively replaced with CCR.Exif.BaseUtils.pas and CCR.Exif.TiffUtils.pas (the new image formats supported are PSD and TIFF by the way, the various LoadFromJPEG and SaveToJPEG methods being deprecated and replaced with LoadFromGraphic and SaveToGraphic ones). Along with the usual bug reports, I will be pleased to receive any reports of the new code working successfully in the comments below, especially from individuals who have used older versions.]
[Edit 2: while I’ve now closed the comments, feel free to continue any discussions under this post.]